- Associate, Törngren Magnell, 2018
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Construction/Development Lawyer, Municipality of Nacka, 2015
- Associate, Foyen Advokatfirma, 2014
- Master’s Thesis Trainee, Baker & McKenzie, 2013
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 2015
Amela is an associate within the firms Real Estate group, and specialized in construction law, real estate transactions, commercial real estate and tenancy law, as well as Joint-Venture structures.
Amela advises clients mainly in connection with real estate transactions, residential development and construction projects, as well as commercial tenancy law. Amela also has extensive experience of working with development and construction agreements, from her time as a Construction/Development Lawyer at the Municipality of Nacka.