- Partner, Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell, 2008 –
- Legal Counsel, Aberdeen Property Investors, Stockholm, 2007 – 2008
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 2000 – 2007
- Associate, Clifford Chance, London, 1999 – 2000
- LL.M., University of London, 1999
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 1998
- Swedish Bar Association, 2009
Cecilia Rudels is specialised in the area of finance and debt capital markets and has extensive experience of advising Swedish and international lenders and borrowers on real estate financing, acquisition financing, corporate loans and structured finance. In recent years, her practice has also come to include fund structuring and advising institutional investors on investments in alternative assets. Cecilia joined Törngren Magnell in 2008 and has before that worked at other leading law firms both in Stockholm and in London, as well as in-house counsel at a global asset manager.
Cecilia is ranked as a leading lawyer in Banking & Finance by the editorials of Chambers and IFLR 1000.