- Partner, Törngren Magnell, 2019 –
- Partner, Morris Law, Stockholm, 2016 – 2018
- Advokat, Senior Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, Stockholm, 2008 – 2016
- Construction Lawyer, Sveriges Byggindustrier, 2007 – 2008
- Advokat, Foyen Advokatfirma, 2004 – 2007
- Associate, High Judicial and Procecutorial Counsils, Sarajevo, 2003 – 2004
- Law Clerk, Falu District Court, 2002 – 2003
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 2001
- Swedish Bar Association, 2007
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Swedish Society for Construction and Consulting Law
Natalie has an extensive experience in both domestic and international real estate transactions, forward funding transactions and construction and infrastructure projects. Natalie’s experience in project development within the real estate sector includes work with land allocation and land development agreements, negotiations in connection with the assignment of building rights, divestment/acquisition in a development phase and work with Joint Venture structures including share purchase agreements.
Natalie also advises entities from the procurement phase until project completion in large construction and infrastructure projects, including drafting the agreements such as e.g. partnering agreements and the Administrative Instructions when using the Swedish General Conditions.
Natalie’s experience includes e.g. development and divestment of shopping centres, development of new city districts, work with commercial property, residential property, water purification, rail ways, public transportation, expansion of rail tracks/metro, bridges, tunnels, harbours and hospitals.
Natalie joined Törngren Magnell in 2019. She worked for many years at Mannheimer Swartling and is most recently from another law firm where she co-founded the Stockholm office and headed the real estate group in Stockholm.