- Partner, Törngren Magnell, 2018
- Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2015
- Specialist Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
- Secondee, Boultbee/EFM Sverige AB, 2009
- Senior Associate, Cederquist, 2008-2011
- Associate, Linklaters, 2006-2008
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 2006
- BSc in Business and Economics, Uppsala University, 2005
- Legal studies, Monash University, Australien, 2004
- Swedish Bar Association, 2011
Safa is specialised in and has a broad experience of domestic and international real estate transactions, commercial tenancy law, development projects, JV structures, property formations, and infrastructure projects, primarily in the transportation and energy sector.
Safa’s transaction experience covers all types of transaction and JV structures and he assists Swedish and international clients in drafting and negotiating commercial lease and usufruct agreements, on a regular basis. He has particular experience of commercial leases in the retail and hotel sector.
Safa joined Törngren Magnell in early 2018 after having spent six years as a partner with another leading Nordic law firm. Before that he worked as a lawyer at other leading Swedish and international law firms, as well as at a large real estate company where he was responsible for tenancy and property projects.
Safa is ranked as a leading individual by the editorials of Chambers, IFLR 1000 and Legal 500.