Ever more global, competitive and innovative markets.
Success in consumer product markets is dependant upon understanding the increasing consumer sophistication, the importance of brands and market profile and how to adapt to new technologies, while at the same time minimising the cost of increased regulation.
We bring together a core team of dynamic lawyers from a range of legal disciplines with a common interest in and experience from the consumer products industry. We typically advise on issues relating to:
- marketing, sales and services
- distribution, logistics and manufacturing
- franchising, outsourcing and procurement
- health and safety, and product liability
- investments in and takeovers of consumer businesses
- break-ups, reorganisations and restructurings
- employment and benefits, and executive arrangements
- establishments, planning laws and appeals, and leasing arrangements
- disputes and contentious matters
We have the experience and knowledge required to identify simple and practical solutions to complex and challenging issues. We help our retail clients to navigate safely through every legal aspect they face in their day-to-day business and in implementing strategic goals and objectives.