- Senior Counsel, Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell, 2019 –
- Senior Specialist, Advokatfirman Kahn Pedersen, 2015 – 2019
- Senior Associate, Advokatfirman Delphi, 2010 – 2015
- Negotiator, H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB, H&M IT, 2008 – 2010
- Partner, Gozzo Advokater Stockholm, 2005 – 2008
- Pro tem. Lecturer, KTH, Royal Institute of Technology, School of Industrial Engineering and Management, INDEK, 2006
- Sole Practioner, Advokatfirman Erik Woodcock, 2004 – 2005
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, 2000 – 2004
- Associate, Advokatfirman Delphi Stockholm, 1997 – 2000
- Research Assistant, Faculty of Law, Law and Informatics Research Institute, Stockholm University, 1995 – 1997
- LL.M., Stockholm University 1995
- Swedish Bar Association,
- The Swedish Society for Computers and Law
- The Swedish Computer Society
Erik Woodcock has specialised in IT related legal matters since 1995 and has advised customers as well as suppliers in relation to most of the different types of matters that contracts relating to IT give rise to, such as outsourcing, application development and maintenance, software licensing and technology transfer. In addition to contracting Erik regularly deals with advice relating to intellectual property as well as data protection and information security.
Erik has extensive experience of providing IT related legal advice to clients operating in a variety of industry sectors, including manufacturing, life sciences/pharma, information technology, retail and financial services.
He has lectured extensively in IT law and intellectual property law covering subjects such as software contracts, open source and patent law for engineers.