- Partner, Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell, 2006 –
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 1996 – 1997, 1998 – 2006
- Law Clerk, Södra Roslag District Court, 1997 – 1998
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 1996
- Swedish Bar Association, 2001
Jens Haneklint is a partner in the M&A department at Törngren Magnell. He has a broad corporate law background and has experience from various areas, such as insolvency law, real property law and general corporate law. During the last 15 years, Jens has focused on transactional work, such as acquisitions or divestitures and investment into unlisted companies as well as real property transactions. He assists both financial and industrial clients. In addition to transactions, Jens has worked with company reorganisations and numerous liquidations as well as insurance law. After almost ten years at a leading law firm in Stockholm, Jens joined Törngren Magnell as a partner in 2006.