- Partner, Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell, 2015 –
- CEO and Deputy CEO, East Capital AB, 2012 – 2015
- CEO, East Capital Asset Management AB, 2010 – 2012
- Legal Counsel, East Capital Holding AB, 2008 – 2010
- Senior Associate, Mannheimer Swartling, 2001 – 2008
- Associate (secondment), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, 2006 (six months)
- LLM, University of Uppsala, 1996 – 2001
- Studies in Finance, San Francisco State University, 1999 – 2000
- International Comparative Legal Guides (ICLG) – Mergers & Acquisitions 2019
- Global Legal Insights to: Initial Public Offerings 2019
Johans is specialized in equity capital markets law as well as rules and regulations applicable to asset managers.
Previously Johan has worked at a leading law firm in Stockholm where he adviced on IPOs, public takeovers and other equity capital markets transactions.
Johan has also been the CEO of a fund company and an investment firm in the East Capital group and he has been a member of the board of directors of the Swedish Investment Fund Association. In this context Johan has gained a deep knowledge of the asset management industry and broad experience of regulatory matters.