- Partner, Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell, 2014 –
- Senior associate, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, 2008 – 2014
- Visiting lawyer, Slaughter and May, London, 2011 – 2012
- Law clerk, Disctrict Court of Södertörn and the Government Offices of Sweden (Sw: Regerinskansliet), 2006 – 2008
- Associate, Linklaters Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, 2005 – 2006
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 2005
- The Swedish Arbitration Association’s and the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce’s joint education programme for Arbitrators (Sw: Skiljemannautbildningen), 2016/2017
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010
- Swedish Arbitration Association
- Young Arbitrators Sweden
Kristoffer Stråth specializes in dispute resolution. Together with Viktor Magnell, Kristoffer heads Törngren Magnell’s dispute resolution team. Kristoffer has more than ten years of professional experience in his area of expertise. Prior to joining Törngren Magnell, Kristoffer worked at Mannheimer Swartling for six years and before that at another leading Swedish law firm. He has also worked at a leading law firm in London. Kristoffer is frequently instructed as counsel in civil litigation and arbitral proceedings (institutional and ad hoc). He also acts as an arbitrator.
Kristoffer is ranked as a leading lawyer in Dispute Resolution by Chambers – ”endorsed by clients as a ’knowledgeable and flexible’ lawyer. He focuses on civil litigation and is highly active in the financial and pharmaceutical sectors.”
According to Legal 500 “Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell’s practice, which is jointly led by Viktor Magnell and Kristoffer Stråth, is particularly strong in disputes involving M&A, banking and finance and capital markets”.