- Partner, Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell, 2020 –
- Partner, Morris Law, 2017 – 2019
- Partner, Advokatfirman Delphi, 2003 – 2016
- Associate, Advokatfirman Delphi, 1996 – 2002
- Law clerk, Stockholm District Court, 1994 – 1996
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1994
- Bachelor programme in business and economics, 1988 – 1990
- Swedish Bar Association
- Association Europénne d’Etudes Juridiques et Fiscales (AEEJF)
Per Granström specializes in private M&A, corporate law, joint ventures and investments. His clients include industrials, private equity houses and investment funds.
After 20 years at the law firm Delphi, where Per was responsible for its transactions team, Per now joins the firm from Morris Law. Per has over his career led a large number of transactions on the Swedish market in a variety of sectors, including technology, infrastructure and renewable energy and is ranked as a leading lawyer by ranking institutions, including Chambers and Partners.