- Partner, Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell, 2007 –
- Legal Counsel, GE Capital, Stockholm, 2006 – 2007
- Associate, Allen & Overy, London, 2005 – 2006
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 2000 – 2005
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 2000
- Stockholm School of Economics, 1997 – 2000
- Swedish Bar Association, 2008
Tobhias Brandell is a finance partner and advises Swedish and international businesses, private equity funds, banks and other financial institutions on a broad spectrum of finance transactions. He heads the firm’s banking and finance department and regularly represents clients in connection with bilateral and syndicated loans, leverage finance, bond issues and notes issuance programmes, leasing and export, project and trade finance transactions and mezzanine and hybrid financing. Tobhias is ranked as a leading and recommended lawyer in his field in the guides of Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, IFLR 1000 and Legal 500. Tobhias previous experience includes positions at leading law firms in Stockholm and in London and in-house counsel at a US based global financial institution.