- Partner, Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell, 2006 –
- Partner, Andulf Advokat AB, Stockholm, 2004 – 2005
- Associate, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, 2001 – 2004
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 1996 – 2001
- Law Clerk, Stockholm District Court, 1993 – 1996
- LL.M., Columbia Law School, 1995
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 1993
- Swedish Bar Association
- Swedish Arbitration Association
Viktor Magnell is one of the founders of the firm.
Viktor has long and profound experience within M&A, banking and finance, as well as capital markets. He has previously been board member of several financial firms. Viktor is now primarily focusing on dispute resolution, and regularly acts as counsel as well as arbitrator.
Viktor is ranked in by Chambers and Legal 500 – “renowned for his depth of expertise in the financial sector”. Clients highlight “his attention to detail and good client management”.
Further, according to Legal 500: “Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell’s dispute resolution practice, which is led by Viktor Magnell and Kristoffer Stråth, is particularly strong in disputes involving M&A, banking and finance and capital markets. The team at Advokatfirman Törngren Magnell is skilled, thorough, and energetic and Viktor Magnell is known for his expertise.“